Thursday, February 23, 2012

You are such a hoot!

I had such a fun time with this card. I blew the dust off the ole Cricut and used the Create a Critter cartridge.

I am using all Authentique Papers from the 2 lines called:

Gathering & Celebrate

I am using the Gel a tins stamps called:

Love Knots

Image

First, I embossed the stamp onto a piece of paper in black.

I adhered it to my card front as shown below.

Image

Next I embossed the Love Knots stamp onto the tree branch and phrase in white.

Image

Then comes the fun part...putting the card together.

Image

A close up of the darling owl! Isn't it adorable??

Image

To keep the card closed, I used a homemade repositionable glue dot under the bottom of the owl.

Image

It lies nice and flat and opens nice an easily:)

I hope you like this as much as I do...

I have been so into giveaways lately...I am doing one for this card on my blog...

Be sure to head on over to my blog to get in on this giveaway!

http://wp.me/pU8Ya-1bQ

This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana http://polkacabana.wordpress.comwith today's post.

No comments: