Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Doggie Valentine Card by Donna


This week I'm using the super cute Gel-a-tins Cosmo Pups stamp set. Since we're getting close to V-day I wanted to make a cute and easy Doggie Valentine card. I picked the dog that I thought looked the most like a diva. I knew she would want a blingy collar so I added a rhinestone collar for her.


I love the paw print with the swirl design so I stamped it three times and punched it with a 1 inch punch. Then I punched the larger circles with a 1.25 inch circle punch to frame the paws. I stamped the dog and sentiment on a pink panel made from Labels 18. I adhered the label and circles with foam tape.

Here is the entire stamp set. Aren't those Cosmo Pups just too cute? I love how they are so stylish.

Materials
1. Card stock - Blush - Hero Arts
2. Decorative Paper - Kissing Booth - Basic Grey
3. Stamps - Cosmo Pups
4. Ink - Tuxedo Black - Memento
5. Die - Labels 18 - Spellbinders Nestabilities
6. Punches - 1 inch, 1.25 inch circles - Stampin' Up
7. Rhinestones - Stampin' Up
8. Foam Tape - Stampin' Dimensionals - Stampin' Up

Check out my blog this week http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com I've got BLOG CANDY for my Blogoversary - lots of BLOG CANDY!!! Stop by and click the picture on the right sidebar to link to my blog candy post and enter to win!!

Have a great week!

Donna

No comments: