Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sweet Ballerina Card

I have come up with such a sweet card to show you today. What I did first was to make a tiny little slippers. They will look cute when the card is all assembled, trust me!

Image

For the background of the card, I had a rub-on that said TWIRL, so I adhered that first. Then, I stitched tulle over the background paper put some flower and gems in between the tulle and paper layers.

Image

I embossed the ballerina things in pink and assembled the card. The stamp is from the set called SUGAR and SPICE.
Image

Here is a close up of the card.

Image

I thought it turned out pretty cute! Lots and lots of PINK! What little girl would not be excited about that?
Image

I am having so much fun coming up with things with these stamps! I adore them and making things with them is never a chore. Thanks for letting me share this project with you today. This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana http://polkacabana.wordpress.com with today's post.

No comments: