Thursday, February 2, 2012

Gel A Tins Botanical Card

Today I want to show you a card I came up with by a brief thought I had. I actually saw the card in my mind and well the rest was just sort of recreating it from memory.

I am using the set called Big and Wild Things.

I started by stamping the long grasses with a light blue.
Image

The other botanicals I stamped in 2 different blues, getting darker each time.
Image

I wanted to have the dandelion really stand out from the rest so I framed it and embossed it in red.

Image

I then just accented the red slightly by adding patterned papers and rhinestones.
Image

Here is one last look!

Image

Like I always say, think out side of the box, my post today is a perfect example of how I am always thinking outside of the box!

I hope you have enjoyed my post today! Be sure to visit the Gel A Tins blog because we have some AMAZING designers that are always coming up with new things to try!

Have a great day and see ya next week with more GEL A TINS fun!

This has been Jeannie from The Polka Cabana with today's post.

No comments: