Friday, February 10, 2012

My favorite stamp right now!

You've seen me use this and you've seen it in other posts, but I am going to say again that I just love this Love Knots stamp!  I love the wood grain texture that you can add to a project with it and although the hearts are great for Valentine's Day you can certainly use this one all year long!
For today's project a made a set of a few small thank you notes with it.  The colors are very Valentine's Day, but that is fine with me because I can use them any time.  I always need thank you notes!



The "Thanks" stamp is from the Many Thanks set and I embossed it using the Chocolate Bliss gelly powder.  That embossing powder smells just like a fresh baked brownie!

My trims on these cards are by May Arts and Maya Road, Twine by The Twinery and pins are from Joann's.  Inks by Stamping Up and Staz-On.

I hope you all have a great weekend!  Don't forget to stop by the Facebook page and like us there!

1 comment:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh, so pretty! Love 'Love Knots'. Such great textures and embellishments.