Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Pawsitively Cute card by Donna


Happy Wednesday!! Today's card uses the Gel-a-tins Cosmo Pups stamp set. I stamped the dog and the sentiment and the tiny paw on a die cut. I inked the edges of the die cut with a black marker. Then I layered the die cut with coordinating papers. Behind the die cut I added some tape. On the tape I added two black pearls. This is a cute and easy to make card that would be perfect for any dog lover. Here is a close up of the stamping on the die cut.

Materials
1. Stamp set - Cosmo Pups - Gel-a-tins
2. Ink - Tuxedo Black -- Memento
3. Die cut - Sweet Threads - Basic Grey
4. Decorative paper - Out of Print - Basic Grey
5. Card stock - Ladybug - American Crafts, Black - Recollections
6. Marker - Black - Stampin' Up
7. Tape - Washi
8. Pearl - Black - Prima Marketing

Thanks for stopping by and check out my blog at http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com if you get a chance!!

Donna

1 comment:

BonBon said...

I love this card!!! Sooo cute!!!!