Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Friends Furever card by Donna


This card features 3 of the dogs in the Gel-a-tins stamp set called Cosmo Pups. I thought it would be fun to have a "wall" of doggie friends "portraits" and use the sentiment "Friends Furever." To make this card I stamped each of the dogs and used the 1 inch square punch around their heads so it would look like a photograph. Then I punched out scalloped squares that look like frames around the dog "photos." I colored in the dogs with Copic markers and went around the edges of the square with an orange marker. This was a really fun card that showcases the cute dog stamps in a different way.

Here's a close up of one of the doggie "portraits."


Materials
1. Stamp set - Cosmo Pups - Gel-a-tins
2. Ink - Tuxedo Black - Memento
3. Markers - Copic
4. Card stock - Whisper White - Stampin' Up
5. Decorative Paper - Lime Twise - My Minds Eye; Central Park - Studio Calico

Thanks for stopping by and I still have a HUGE blog candy offering in honor of my Blogoversary on my blog. Hop on over and leave a comment http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com You have until Sunday, February 12 at noon to enter.

No comments: