Thursday, February 16, 2012

Animal Fun!

This card is just a fun, innocent card!

I just couldn't help wanting to make this ANIMAL card, when I started working with this sweet little set.

The set is called:

Pet Shop

Image

What I did was cut all my papers to size first. I took the sheet of stamps and randomly out the whole set(minus the hearts) on one acrylic block.

Image

I then stamped and embossed my background paper and added the hearts back in, in 2 different embossed colors.

Image

Then a made my phrase in PSE and printed it out and put the card altogether.

Image

Here is the inside of the card.

Image

I just love how whimsical this came out.
Image

Have you tried using multiple stamps from a set to create your own unique background paper?

Image

I will be looking carefully at all my sets to see which ones I can use this same technique with.

I hope you have enjoyed my post today!

Head on over to Gel a tins Stamps blog and see what some of the other designers are up to! While you are there let them know Jeannie sent you!

Have a great rest of your week, this has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabanahttp://polkacabana.wordpress.com with today's post.

No comments: