Friday, February 3, 2012

A fun Valentine's Day treat!

Hey there!  It's Jessica posting again today.  This is a little project I thought I'd make and surprise my kids with on Valentine's Day.  I think they'll be perfect filled with some strawberry milk :)




I used the A Hundred Hearts set on these.  The detail with this set is so amazing and I love all the stamps in the set so I've been using them a lot.  I also used the Laugh Out Loud alpha on the main hearts to add my boys' first initials.  The flags on the paper straws are very easy to make.  I just cut strips of paper, stamped them with the greeting then ran them trough my Xyron 150.  All you have to do is fold them in half around the straw and cut the ends into points.  The bottles are just frappuccino bottles that I saved and washed out after removing the labels.

I hope you like these and that you're finding lots of inspiration here on the blog.  Be sure to like us on Facebook so you can get our daily updates and learn about specials and contests!

No comments: