Friday, February 17, 2012

Butterfly background...

Hello and happy Friday!  I hope you've all had a great week and ready for a little inspiration for the weekend.  I decided to share a card that I made using our Butterflies are Free set.  I love that look of color on color stamping.  Whether it's something like a red on red or a brown on kraft like I did here, I think it's such a pretty style for stamped papers.


I also really like this size card.  Great for a longer note or for cash for the birthday boy or girl.  I stamped the butterflies onto the card using brown distress ink and added my embellishments over the top.  Quick and simple, but with some great color and details!

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Butterflies are Free by gel-a-tins
Adhesive: Xyron
Flowers: Prima
Paper: Crate Paper
Banner: Martha Stewart
Ribbon: Making Memories

No comments: