Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Not so Spooky Haunted House

Hello, everyone. I am bringing you another halloween card using the fabulous haunted house image from the Witchy Poo collection.

Image

I first stamped the house onto white cardstock. I cut out some of the windows, and place a piece of ledger paper behind it. The lines in the paper add to the look of the windows. I added a moon, hand-cut cloud, and a stamped bat. The sentiment was stamped onto pattern paper and cut into banner shapes. I adhered most of the elements with foam adhesive squares. Such a must-have when making cards!

I hope you enjoyed this cute, and not so spooky, halloween card!
Thank you for stopping by.
-Kim F.

Supplies:
Witchy Poo Gel-a-tins Stamp Collection (bat, house)
Black Ink by Ranger
Pattern Paper by Die Cuts with a View, Jillibean Soup
Letter Stamps from Michael's Craft Store
Foam Adhesive Squares

No comments: