Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Hello! Well October is here already! And with that here in Canada it brings Thanksgiving! We celebrate Thanksgiving next Monday October 8th! I like to make a Thanksgiving card each year for my inlaws! I decided to use the Gel a Tins stamp set Damask! In the set there are two similar stamps that are leaves that are quite damask! I decided to stamp them like leaves flying around in the wind!

Image

I basically stamped the leaves over and over again in various inks, cleaning the stamps each time in between with a wet paper towel! Embossed the sentiment onto red cardstock and made a banner out of it!

So if your a Canadian like me, Happy Thanksgiving! :>


Products used:

Gel a Tins Damask Stamp set
Inks: Evergreen, Red Barn, Spiced Marmalade, Vintage photo by Ranger
Sentiment by Hero Arts

No comments: