Thursday, October 11, 2012

Happy Halloween card!

Hey there!  It's Jessica B. here with a fun Halloween card to share.  I don't know about you, but I like having cards for every occasion and Halloween is no exception.  It's nice to give a handmade card to a friend or neighbor along with some fresh cookies.  Here's what I did with the Witchy Poo and Happy Halloween sets...



I love that little banner and I wanted to use it on this card, but I wanted to show it in a different way.  I punched some one-inch circles from a patterned paper and folded just a bit over on the top of each one.  I attached them to some twine and then used foam tape to put the stamped banner pieces over the circles.  The bats were also attached with foam tape and the sentiment was just stamped directly on the card front. 

This was quick and easy to put together and I look forward to giving it away.  That's what cards are for, after all :)

Have a great Thursday and be sure to check out our Facebook page for more info about our current DT call.  I'd love to see some of our fans apply!

Supplies Used:
gel-a-tins Happy Halloween set
gel-a-tins Witchy Poo set
Xyron 510 with permanent refill
Foam adhesive (made with my Xyron)
Pink Paislee papers
Twine by The Twinery

No comments: