Friday, September 28, 2012

Sweet and Simple

In this amazing 'Sweet Cakes' Clear Stamp Set are the cutest little cherries, cupcake and strawberries that are perfect for making borders. In this card I did just that.

Image

Products Used

gel-a-tins 'Sweet Cakes' Clear Stamps
Grace Taylor Contemporary paper Collection
Staz-On Ink Pad
May Arts Lemon Ribbons
Xyron 9" Creative Station
Letraset Promarkers
Hot Glue Gun

I started by matting and layering the papers and then on the lemon paper I stamped the cupcakes, cherries and strawberry in a frame pattern before colouring with the Letraset Promarkers.

Image

Then I made the ribbon flourishes and held them together with the hot glue. I added the sentiment.

Image

and them added to the front centre of the card using the hot glue gun

Image

So short and sweet but full of fun.

1 comment: