Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Have a Sweet Day!

This month I am creating projects using the gel-a-tins 'Sweet Cakes' set of gorgeous stamps. In this set there are a total of 12 stamps and all are equally delicious. For my first project I took the Cherries, Strawberry and Wishing You a Sweet Day stamp and made a card.

Image

Products Used

Gel a tins 'Sweet Cakes' Clear Stamps
Docrafts 'The Little Cake Shoppe Collection' Papers
Staz-On Black Ink Pad
Xyron 9" Creative Station
Xyron 150 X
Foam Pads
Letraset Promarkers
Peel Off White Glitter Strips


I stamped the cherries and strawberry in a repeated pattern on a white piece of paper and cut into a strip.

Image

Then I ran the strip through the Xyron 150 X and layered in onto a red strip of paper and again ran through the Xyron 150 X and placed along the centre of the card from left to right.

I then used the 'Wishing You A Sweet Day' Stamp and again used white card .

Image

I layered this on top of green and red card. I placed this on the right side of the card using foam pads on to of the strip.

Image

To finish I used some white glitter peel off strips along the lines.

So there you have it!

No comments: