Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Let's get ready for Christmas!

Hello! It's Anita here and today I have a simple and classic Holiday card to share! I used my favorite Gel A tins stamp, Damask! I also used for the first time some Gelly Powder! I used the Cherry on Top scented red powder, it smells great when you just smell the powder but when you stamp with watermark ink and heat emboss the powder your whole craft area will smell great! What a fun experience! I am so happy I got red as with Christmas just around the corner I know I will be using this powder again and again, and it will be great! I remember last year when I was embossing over and over and my hubby came home and said, what smells like old man? Not with the Gelly Scented Powder! Here's my card:

Image

A simple but classic holiday card, I wanted the damask embossed to take center stage! Hope you've been inspired, see you next time!


Supplies used:

Gel a Tins Damask Stamps Set
Gelly Powder Cherry On Top Scented Embossing Powder
sentiment by Hero Arts
Bazzill cardstock

No comments: