Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Happy New Year Card

Hi dear crafters!
Today I have for you a new year`s card.
At first I chose a backgrond for my card. Then cut few strips as chevron.  Lower edge of card decorated with lace. Then took a stamp and decorated it with bell and bow out of waxed cord. Then graced the top left corner with tape, lace, anchors and brads. The latest step was the decorating of the card with white acrylic paint.I took a few strokes with a sponge in different places and stamps a lid from a tube of paint)Than I took the second part of card. Decorated paper with gely`s stamp snowflake and fixed two parts of card with packthread.

Image

Image

Image

Image

PRODUCTS USED
gel-a-tins stamps santa`s candy cane
gel-a-tins stamps snowflake
Pion designs paper
Prima Marketing ink
white acrylic paint
brads
7 Gypsies Photo turns: tag turn
vintage lace


Have a great crafting!
Tanya P.
http://www.diaryofcards.blogspot.com

No comments: