Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Unbeleafable Dream

Hi dear girls!
This week I have for you sweet card with great sign-Dream!We all shoul dream!And all our derams will come true)))My deram for today is vacation)))Vacation at the our cottage ispired me for new card)))

Image

Image

How I made. Again all is very easy :)Many layers of Pion Designs Paper and lace.I stamped a grass with Dovecraft ink and beautiful stamp from gel-a-tins set "Unbeleafable". Than I decored tag with brads and twine thread. Last step was to crop two sweet butterflies and make few dots with glossy accents.Thats all:)

Hope you've enjoyed this card!

PRODUCTS USED
gel-a-tins "Unbeleafable" Clear Stamp Set
Pion Designs paper
Lace
Martha Stewart Punch Doily Lace
Glossy Accents Ranger
Brads Echo Park

Have a great crafting!
Tanya P.
www.diaryofcards.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Nina Yang said...

So beautiful Tanya!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Love the colors! Beautiful!