Monday, June 25, 2012

Sweet Cakes and banners!

Hello! It's Anita from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com/ With summer finally here I had to play with fun bright colors so I decided to play with the Sweet Cakes Stamp set!

Image

I stamped the icing in a bright pink and stamped the cup in brown! I embossed the kraft cardstock in a modern hexagon! The fun papers add a lot and compliment the cupcake! I couldn't resist making a banner! For the banner I tucked the ends underneath the kraft and than tied the twine bows on each edge! Hope you enjoyed my bright and fun card today!

Products used:

Sweet Cakes by Gel a Tins
this and that papers by echo park
Bubble gum pink and cup o java ink by Hero Arts
Bossabilities embossing folder by Spellbinders
Twine by the twinery
cardstock by bazzill

1 comment:

Jessica Pascarella said...

Cute card! Cupcake yummy and banner is pretty!