Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday Card by Andrea

Image

Can't celebrate the holidays without a little sparkle right? Recently found myself picking up a few new wood items at my local craft store. Came across a few bare snowflake shapes and just knew a little paint and glitter might just make them perfect for my project today. So I pulled out my Gel-A-Tin Twas the Night Before Christmas stamps and went to work...

Image

Created a border along the side of the card using "Christmas", the tree is stamped onto cardstock and lightly colored using Copic markers and the holly leaves beautifully accented the felt and pearl button. Love how each year there is no limit to the amount and variety of color to help brighten up our homes and crafting projects. Just don't forget the sparkle.

Supplies:

Gel-A-Tins Twas the Night Before Christmas
Crate Paper - paper
Bazzill Basics Paper - cardstock
Glue Arts - adhesive
Copic - markers
Prairie Bird Boutique - wrinkle ribbon
lace
wooden snowflake
paint
glitter
felt button
adhesive pearls
twine
mini clothespin
pins

2 comments:

Elin Larsson said...

Wonderful tag!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

This is just about the SWEETEST thikng I have seen all day! I am so in love with that round red fluffy! I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! Might try a tag myself next time!