The combination of fabric and stamps is a great way to give your project a shabby chic/vintage feel you may be looking for. After working with fabric and stamps separately for many years the two together seemed to be a perfect match. Whether you are creating your own embellishments or background, this look can be accomplished in just a few simple steps.
Gel-A-Tins Love Knots
Prairie Bird Boutique - wrinkle ribbon
Maya Road - stick pins
Remember Me Emily - button
1. Cut out a square of fabric. In this example I used a 2.5" square.
2. Ink stamp and press onto fabric. For more detail, stamp your sentiment onto your fabric before moving to the next step.
3. Either stitch/adhere onto paper surface as is or create a badge using Imaginisce.
4. Assemble card with layers of paper, fabric and felt. Add badges to felt piece.
5. Add ribbon, button, and stick pins.