Saturday, December 3, 2011

Happy Holidays card by Kim!

I don't know about you all, but I am SOOOOO ready for Christmas and the fabulous new stamp set HAPPY HOLIDAYS had me super excited to get started on my Christmas cards!

The detail of the wreath is the best I have even come across and looks awesome just left as it is or coloured in. For today's card I have chosen to get out my ProMarker pens and colour away...

Image

Instructions:
First I stamped the image onto some bleedproof white paper and then added various shades of green all across the wreath, adding a few bits of red for the berries. I hand cut the wreath from the paper and added it to the background with some adhesive foam dots.

Image

I also wanted to feature the totally cute little bow, and after it was stamped and coloured it, I hand cut the bow and added it to the bottom part of the wreath. As a final touch, a piece of bling was added to the bow

Image

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Mad About Cards
Papers - Bo Bunny, Authentique
Punch - Woodware
Inks - Stampin' Up
Pens - ProMarkers

1 comment:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Aww this is just gorgeous! Love the way you have done this!