Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Meet Design Team member Andrea!

Good morning!  For the next week we're going to start getting to know our new DT a little better, and after that we'll be all about the beautiful projects they've been working on.  Today we're going to start with Andrea!


Hi my name is Andrea and currently reside in the sunny, and sometimes too warm, state of Florida. I am a stay at home mom of two boys, one cat and a house that never seems to keep clean. During the day, and many late nights throughout the week, you can find me surrounded by all things crafty. My crafting began in college, oh...several years back, when my friend and I combined a love for shopping and all things creative. I remember spending hours in our local craft store just wandering the aisles and tossing this and that into our shopping cart. Guess you can say this habit still lives on today, just less frequently. Don't believe I could pick just a handful of favorite items, but find that stamps are always a part of every project whether it is to create a background, border or tag. I truly enjoy incorporating new techniques, colors and tools in my everyday crafting. From bright and bold to the shabby chic vintage, I love it all.

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Can't wait to see your projects Andrea!! I love Florida, I'm an FSU grad and still visit college friends in Miami frequently.