Saturday, November 19, 2011

Building Sandcastles - Layout

I had lots of fun this month creating my own background with the "Fairy Castle" stamp of the brand new ONCE UPON A TIME set to create this layout, showing yours truly digging away at the beach to create my very own sandcastle.

Image

Instructions:
First I used a generous helping of walnut spray and spritzed it randomly over an 8.5 x 11 sheet of white cardstock. While the spray was still wet I sprinkled a few pieces of white embossing powder over it and set my heatgun to work. I love the effect the white embossed areas give to the overall look of the page.

I then decided where I wanted to place the photograph and stamped the image around the area in a slightly offset fashion.
Image

Image

All I needed to add now, were stickers and tags to add my journaling and the title.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Poundland
Inks - Stampin' Up
Stickers - Jenni Bowlin, Making Memories
Tags/Journaling spost - Bella Blvd, My Minds Eye

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Great layout!! Love how you made the spray look like sand!