Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Sympathy Card by Donna

This sympathy card uses the stamp set called Fancy Doily. It's a great , versatile set that comes with this beautiful medallion stamp and three sentiments.

To create this card I started by making a 5 x 5 inch square card. Then I cut a 3.75 square from ivory paper and sponged the background using three colors of ink - Soft Suede, Cajun Craze and Old Olive. Then I inked the edges with Soft Suede ink. Next, I stamped the medallion and sentiment using Soft Suede ink. I layered this panel with a 4x4 square of Cajun Craze card stock and a 4.25 x 4.25 square of Old Olive card stock and adhered them to the card. Finally I added the brown corduroy button.

Here's another view.



Materials
1. Card stock - Ivory, Cajun Craze, Old Olive, Soft Suede (Stampin' Up)
2. Stamps - Fancy Doily (Gel-a-tins)
3. Ink - Soft Suede, Old Olive, Cajun Craze (Stampin' Up)
4. Button - corduroy brown (Stampin' Up)

No comments: