Monday, November 7, 2011

Meet Design Team member Linda!

Today we're getting to know new DT member Linda Abadie! 


My name is Linda Abadie. I am a papercraft artist and a registered nurse practicing as an Assistant Director of Nursing in the state of Virginia. I married my wonderful husband and have two boys. They are my inspiration and have been very supportive and enthusiastic about my hobby as I am. I have a passion for stamping with various techniques, hand-doodling with marker and paint and love to create my own unique embellishments. Creating art has become therapy for me. It brings me happiness and helps me stay positive in life. I consider my style as happy and full of bright colors. My work has been published in various idea books and magazines including Paper Trends, Somerset Memories, Scrapbook magazine (UK), Memory Makers, Cards, CardMaker, Card Creations, and Scrap & Stamp Magazine. I am very thrilled to be part of the Gel-a-Tins team and am excited to start this creative journey and share my creations with all of you. Please feel free to visit my blog at http://lindaabadie.com. Takecare...

No comments: