Monday, November 14, 2011

Sweet Day Card by Linda

I would like to share my first project using Sweet Cakes stamp set. I love this stamp set and! It is so adorable and versatile. This card was created with kraft cardstock and distress with white acrylic paint. I use small cupcake image for border on the bottom of the card then adhere scrap paper and sewing stitch on all sides. I wrap lace and pink ribbon for accent and add mini cherry stamp, glued on the head pin as shown. I stamp the tag with the sentiment: wishing you a sweet day and embellish with leaf and button. On the right bottom part of the tag, I glue the strawberry image using glue dot for 3 D effect. The large cupcake was stamped and added with pink glitter to finish.


Other supplies:
Kraft cardstock, scrap paper, tag sticker, ribbon, lace, pearls, silk leaf, wooden button, head pin, white acrylic paint, dark red ink.

1 comment:

Donna B. said...

Such a pretty card!! Love those stamps - they're too cute!!