Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Good morning and Happy Halloween to all you gelly fans out there!  I hope everyone had a great weekend and is all set to get some yummy candy tonight!  We are very ready for a night of fun and friends at my house.
Tomorrow we're going to start introducing you to the new gel-a-tinas, so I hope you'll be sure to check in! 
I have one final project from our current DT to share with you. This one is a layout from Ellen.  She used the Save the Date set to add some accents to this page.  I love the way you can use our sets in so many ways!

"Love these little dots from the Save the Date Stamp Set!!! I used my hole punch and then accented the confetti like pieces
with the small circles and the used the date part of the stamp on the tag. "

Zoom out

Supplies:
Core'dinations Cardstock
CI button
Twinery Twine
Cosmo Cricket alpha stickers

A great big thank you needs to go out  to our first gel-a-tins design team!  I hope you've enjoyed all their great projects! 

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Gorgeous layout, Ellen! Thanks for having me on the team, and good luck to the new team :D

ellen s. said...

Yeah! I had so much fun. Thank you!