Friday, May 11, 2012

A sweet way to celebrate Friday!

Hello! I bet you're as happy as me that it's Friday! I am quite excited to be here with my first post as a gel a tina! :> Today I have a fun card to share with you using the Sweet Cakes set!

Image

I did a lot of paper piecing with this card! I used paper from the This and That collection by Echo Park. The bright colors fit perfectly with this Sweet Cakes stamp set! I just love this sentiment "A cupcake a day keeps the grumpies away!" Oh so very true! A few weeks ago my husband and I really enjoyed watching our son clean his plate all the while eyeing the cupcake that was waiting for him only if he ate his dinner! A cupcake is good leverage too!

Hope you enjoyed my card today and that it inspired you! I would love it if you checked out my blog: http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com/ Hope you have a great weekend!

Gel a Tins Supplies:
Sweet Cakes Stamps

Other:
This and That by Echo Park
Chocolate Chip ink by Stampin Up
Scrapbook Adhesive foam adhesive

8 comments:

jennfontaine said...

Such a fun card! Oh so Cute! Who wouldn't love a yummy looking cupcake like that?! I love the layout and the different pattern paper for the side panel and icing!
A beautiful, fun card, that made me smile!!

Jessica Pascarella said...

Wonderful card! I love the paper - piecing, one of my fav techniques! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy C. said...

What a sweet, yummy card! Love all the PP you used!

Dawn T said...

Cute card Anita. Love the paper piecing. Great choice of PP's

~amy~ said...

SWEET!!!!

Taheerah said...

Totally yummy cake and card Anita, love the polka dot paper pieced top!really makes me want cake!!

Trinh said...

SO cute, Anita! Love the papers you used and the great paper-piecing.

Chark said...

so cute!