Wednesday, May 30, 2012

A sweet set of cards!

Hello! It's Anita here from http://craftygrldesigns.blogspot.com! Hope your having a great day! Today I have a sweet card set to share with you using the Sweet Cakes stamp set! I took a kraft 8.5 by 11 sheet and cut it into 3 cards (3.60 by 4.25 inches) And got 3 mini cards from it and made this set! I find it hard to keep up with all the kid birthday parties so I love to make birthday card sets, may as well make several at once!

Image


I stamped the cupcake tops in some fun colors and the bottom cup in lighter colors. I like to think that the flavors are strawberry, banana (vanilla is so boring) and blueberry!!! I embossed the kraft cardstock with a dot folder to add some fun! Made a banner for the sentiment and punched a row of scallops in chocolate! Added some rhinestones because they add so much! Here are some close ups!

Image

Image

Image


And that's it from me! Hope you've enjoyed this set!

Supplies Used:

Gel a Tins Sweet Cakes Stamp set

Other Supplies:
Kraft Cardstock by Bazill
Other cardstock Arts and my mind's Eye
Butterball, bubble gum, splash inks by Hero Arts

2 comments: