Friday, May 4, 2012

Meet Jessica P!

Image

My name is Jessica Pascarella. I have been living in Texas for 10 years. I am a SAHM of 3 wonderful kids. My wonderful husband, is my biggest supporter. I credit my grandmother for introducing me to cardmaking. She has been creating her own cards for years. Due to her inspiration, I jumped in the papercrafting world around 8-9 years ago. My main love is cards, but have started to expand into scrapbooking and altered items. My biggest "addiction" is stamps. I love the number of ways you can use stamps, the techniques seem to be endless! My style is usually clean and simple. However, I am trying to "force" myself to try different styles.

Here are some of my favorite projects:

Image


Image


Image


I am truly excited to be a part of the Gel-a-tins Design Team! I hope to inspire you as much as I know I will be inspired by you. You can follow my creations at http://kissinkrafts.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anita Rex said...

Hi Jessica enjoyed this bio about you! :>

Kim F. said...

Hello, Jessica! So happy to be on the team with you!