The new year has begun and as a crafter it is time to begin thinking about those Valentine's Day projects. Time to put aside those Christmas supplies and pull out everything pink. Today I wanted to share with you a treat tag that is perfect for the ones you love.
Gel-A-Tins Love Knots
Gel-A-Tins Coffee Break
Epiphany Crafts - circle and scallop punch
Quickutz - circle die
Papertrey Ink - border die, cardstock, notebook paper
Sizzix - flower die (cut to look like heart)
Fiskars - notebook punch
Frost it Pink - ribbon
Tim Holtz - mini paper clip
My Mind's Eye - paper
Remember Me Emily - buttons
1. Hand cut tag from cardstock and stamp using Gel-A-Tins Love Knots
2. Adhere white pocket to tag and stitch. Adhere buttons.
3. Die cut borders and adhere to pocket.
4. Die cut circle and stamp with Gel-A-Tins Coffee Break circle. Punch scallop punch and adhere to circle. Stamp and cut sentiment and adhere to circle. Adhere to tag and add paperclip.
5. Punch circle and adhere to top of tag. Punch hole and add ribbon.
6. Die cut flower, cut into heart and stamp using Gel-A-Tins Love Knots. Punch hole and add twine. Add to pocket.
7. Tear piece of notebook paper or create the look using a notepad and punch. Cut to fit inside pocket and add to tag.
A perfect little treat for a day dedicated to celebrating love.