Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Fancy favor bag by Donna



Fancy Favor Bag with Donna

  

Happy Wednesday everyone!! Today I’m sharing with you a cute little favor bag made from patterned paper that I created using stamps from the Gel-a-tin stamp set called Sweet Cakes.

I used a Sizzix die from Stampin’ Up called Fancy Favor Bag. To make this bag you need a 6 x 12 piece of paper. After I got my paper ready, I picked out the four small stamps from the set - the strawberry, cherries and two cupcakes. I put these stamps on a Gel-a-tins acrylic block.



Then I stamped these four images all over my piece of pap er.



Then I colored in the images with Copic Markers.



Next, I ran it through my Big Shot and this is what it looked like.



I folded it on the lines and glued it together with a strong liquid craft glue. Making your own patterned paper is a great way to personalize a gift or card. This paper was easy to make and I found all the coloring relaxing. If you wanted to make multiple bags you could run your personalized paper through a color printer and make copies.

 Stop by my blog to see other Gel-a-tins projects and say hi if you get a chance http://thecraftycorgi.blogspot.com . See you next Wednesday!!

Materials

1.  Card stock - Very Vanilla - Stampin’ Up

2.  Stamp set - Sweet Cakes - Gel-a-tins

3.  Ink - Tuxedo Black - Memento

4.  Markers - Copic - R46, RV29, Y35, BV11, BG53, RV02, G09

5.  Die - Fancy Favor XL - Stampin’ Up

No comments: