Saturday, January 14, 2012

Best Wishes card by Kim

Today I would like to share a quick card with you, making use again of my current favourite stamp - CRACKLE PAINT
Image

Instructions:

Stamp twice directly onto the card base. After I stamped the left hand side first, I rotated the stamp by 180 degrees to ensure that the end of the crackle lines match up as best possible. I LOVE the effect this stamp gives to any background

Image

Cut a strip of patterned paper the length of the card and a width of about 2" and run a border punch along the top and bottom edge. Adhere this to the background.
Add a sentiment, such as this one which comes from the FANCY DOILY set and adhere to the paper strip.

I also love to experiment with embossing powders and I after I sprayed two flowers with some mists, I sprinkled some random embossing powder onto the leaves.

Image

And here is the complete card again

Image

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Bazzill
Papers - My Minds Eye
Mists - Donna Salazar Smooch Spritz for Clearsnap
Ink - Donna Salazar Mixed Media Inx for Clearsnap
Embossing Powder - Donna Salazar for Clearsnap
Pearls - Want2Scrap
Border Punch - Martha Steward
Flowers - unknown

No comments: