Monday, January 2, 2012

Sweet cakes that sparkle!

Happy New Year 2012! May all of us have a fun filled and blasting new year...
To celebrate it, I made a special card that is full with blings and shimmers! The glitter with beads come from Art Glitter from the art institute, Cottonwood, AZ. I am in love with this "gala glitz". First, I stamped the small cupcakes on the three sides of the card using pigment ink from Jenni Bowling, then I let it air dry for 5 minutes. I applied glue on the stamped images and glitters on top.

I added the patterned paper rectangle and sewing stitch on all sides for accent. Ribbon, twine, stamped strawberry image, and flowers were added and I adhered another patterned paper rectangle using foam tape to create 3D effect. For the finishing touch, large stamped cupcake was added on the middle of the card.

I hope you enjoy the project I share with you today and I will see you next Monday. Happy Stamping!

Other materials:
Ink: Jenni Bowlin
Glitters: Art glitter
Cardstock: Kraft Outlet
Twine: Papertreyink
Pearls: Queen & Co
Flower: Prima

No comments: