Monday, January 16, 2012

Patisserie Cupcake Card

Hello all…
I hope you had a great weekend and got the opportunity to finish some of your art projects. I have been busy with the kids trying to get the Christmas decoration out of the way and put them back into the box, out to the basement!
For this week, I create a cute pink card, featuring the Sweet Cake Stamp Set. After gathering all my supplies, I started by adding a patterned paper rectangle and scalloped paper, sewing stitch all sides for accent. I then adhered another rose patterned paper with foam tape and added chipboard base behind the main stamped cupcake image.

DSC_0335.jpg

I wrapped the card with gingham ribbon and topped with head pins and wooden button. To finish, I applied some pearls on each corner.
I hope you enjoy the card that I share with you today and I will see you again next Monday. Happy Stamping!

Other materials:
Pearls: Queen & Co
Glitter: Martha Stewart
Wooden Button: My Mind’s Eye
Ink: Tim Holtz and Ranger