Thursday, January 12, 2012

Love Story with gel-a-tins

By Jeannie DeGruccio

This is a love filled project I am sharing today.

I have gotten lots of new gel-à-tins stamps to play with and I am having a blast.

Today I am using the stamp called Love Knots.

Here is a peek at the set.

Image

My hubby and I will celebrate our 23rd anniversary this year and when I saw this LOVE KNOTS stamp, I knew I wanted to make an anniversary card for him.

I started by stamping and embossing the image in white on vellum.
Image

I wanted to make it look like a tree with our initials carved in it...but this is the 2nd best thing I could come up with.

Image

Oh how I LOVE RED!! I think this all works so perfectly together!

Image

I just adored working with this cute stamp and can't wait to show you more things with the new sets I have to play with! Be sure to come back and see what set I use next time!

We'd love to hear from you. Leave a link in your comment if you'd like!

I'd love to hear your ideas!
This has been Jeannie with The Polka Cabana http://polkacabana.wordpress.com with today's post!

Have a "Gel" a riffic day!!

4 comments:

Elin Larsson said...

This is so lovely and great idea!!!
Perhaps the carving "wood" go with masking of letters in the background stamp?

Great card and I love the stamp! Thanks for sharing!

glowegal said...

Oh my goodness, I need this stamp! When will it be released? I searched the website like a crazed lunatic looking for it, lol!

Taheerah said...

I *need* this stamp set too! How long until it's released?! I want it now!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fabulous background stamp! Looks great on Kraft.