Wednesday, July 27, 2011

More ways to say "Thank You!"

Happy Wednesday everyone!  We have more projects to share today so let's get to it!  Sharm has a card for us first.

"I would’ve probably shared before that I’m a vintage freak and that I can never steer away from having a couple of butterflies or flowers on my layouts or cards..and this card, just proves that I love those three elements..

This month, I was lucky to get the gel-a-tins Put a Cap on it stamp set which is D E L I G H T F U L! the stamp set also has simple sentiments that you can use on it’s own, or within the cap stamp. So here’s my project, using the single simple sentiment from that set."

Materials Used:
Cardstock: Bazzill Basics
Stamp : Gel-a-tins Put a Cap On It
Patterned Paper : My Mind’s Eye – Stella & Rose
Die: Sizzix Layered flower (for handmade flower embellie)
Flowers : Craft Supply
Grommet : Moof
Inks : Ranger Distress Inks, Staz On

Jessica made this Halloween tag to share.

"I love the Witchy Poo and Halloween sets and I combined them to make this cute tag.  I think it would be great to give away attached to some baked treats or a bottle of wine for friends."


I stamped the images from both sets on a white cardstock with Versamark ink and used the White Gelly powder to emboss them all.  I sprayed over all the stamped images with orange and silver mists and then wiped the excess off the images.  I cut out two die shapes, one from my stamped paper and one from black cardstock.  I stamped the greeting on the black cardstock just like the other images.  Add some more stamped, embossed images and twine, a little sparkle to the ends and you have a quick tag that your friends will really appreciate!

Supplies Used:
Versamark Ink
White On and Storm gelly powders
Heidi Swapp crystals
Twinery Twine


2 comments:

~amy~ said...

such wonderful inspiration!

Elin Larsson said...

Such great cards!!!!