Friday, July 29, 2011

Friday Halloween fun!

Today we have some more great projects to share with you!  I have been having a lot of fun on the net lately, looking at Halloween ideas.  Making treats for three classes worth of kids is something that I have to plan and start early.  Today's projects combine gel-a-tin stamps and easy to find supplies to make treats that you'll love giving away!  First, we have a little something from Karin.
"This little goodie bag I made using a template from Silhouette and cut it out in kraft cardstock. Stamped it with the bats and cob web images from the Halloween set before I glued it together."


Angela made this cute set with a Halloween treat bag and matching card.  Projects like this are perfect for giving to friends and neighbors!

Image

"I love the big pumpkin stamp and I embossed it with black powder and then inked the cardstock with a shimmery orange-red ink. The same ink stamped on a black cardstock was used for the small pumpkins. I embossed the sentiment with White On! Gelly Powder."

Image


Image

"I stamped a little acetate bag with the big pumpkin stamp using Staz-On ink, then I filled it with peanut butter cups."

Image

"I border punched the bag topper with a Kreaxions punch from Just Imagine crafts, then stamped the sentiment and spiders. Love these little spiders!"
Image

"I stamped the bats on grey cardstock and then cut them out and glued them to wire spirals for a fun little detail. What a fun treat to give on Halloween!"

No comments: