Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lots of treats, but no tricks here!

We have been having so much fun with the two new Halloween sets this month.  I hope you've been enjoying all the inspiration and are ready to get a head start on your own Halloween projects!

This project is by Jessica (that's me :)  I used to teach cake decorating and I love making cupcakes for parties and gifts.  The banner that's part of the Witchy Poo set made me think of the banners you see so much on cakes lately.  I just sized it down and attached it to twine.  I also used that banner (attached to my block on a curve) to stamp around the bottom edge of the cupcake wrappers I cut out.  The spider is from the other Halloween set and the bones are from Witchy Poo.  I think a table full of these would be so fun at a party!




Supplies:
Paper by Basic Grey, ink by Staz-On, twine by The Twinery, 
bamboo skewers from kitchen store, beads from Wal-Mart

Gladys made this adorable card with the Halloween set.  How amazing does that spider stamp look with that stitched web?!


Supplies:
Paper:plum pudding cardstock, webster pages paris, Scenic Route - Metropolis Yasoda Street, Cosmo Cricket - Material girls
Ink:Vesafine Sepia, Onyx black
Stamp:Gelatins Halloween
Others: Green and black floss

1 comment:

Cassie said...

OMGoodness, these are awesome! What great projects :D