Friday, July 22, 2011

Happy Friday to you!

TGIF!!  It's time to get ready for a relaxing (but creative) weekend.  I see a lot of stamping in my future.  I hope all you gelly fans out there get some time to be creative this weekend too!

"I love layers and clustering..lots of it..! and vintage of course *lol* so here's another one from me, using the Put a Cap On It stamp set teamed up with the pretty Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden collection."



Materials Used :

Stamp : Gel-a-tins Put a Cap on it

Patterned Papers : Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden - Botanical Gardens, Girls Paperie Vintage Whimsy - Frou Frou

Ephemera : Pink Paislee Butterfly Garden - Ephemera Bits

Punch : Martha Stewart Border Punch, Carla Craft Corner Punch

And this card is by Natalie!  The Hot Diggety Dog set makes me want to throw a movie-themed party!

Image

 
Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

A Sarasota said...

That butterfly card is STUNNING!!!