Monday, July 25, 2011

Gel-a-tins: Here to help you beat that case of the "Mondays"

I hope you're all having a great day out there!  At my house we're counting down the days until school starts (well, I am, anyway).  The kids go back on Wednesday here and I am looking forward to some uninterrupted crafty time!
 
Our first project today is by DT member Cherie made with the Button Up set.  It's an adorable card.  Be sure to leave her some love today in the comments because it's her birthday!!  Happy Birthday Cherie!
 
"Here's a card I made with the buttons set. I thought the buttons just screamed flower centers so as soon as I received them I started sketching up this card. The stitching stamps make great stems as well!

Zoom out

Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee & Lily Bee Design
Stamps: Gel-a-tins
Rub-On: Creative Cafe
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Ink: Colorbox
This next card is by Cassie.  How amazing does all the black and white look with those Witchy Poo Halloween stamps?  I think I need to lift this one! 
 
"This new Halloween set has so many great little stamps. A person could have a lot of fun making their own dp with them :) I stamped the banner and then embossed it and cut it out to make a border. The image panel has the spider web and other little images stamped around for the background, and then the cauldron is stamped and embossed in black to make it stand out. "

Halloween1CT3nwm.JPG

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento London Fog, Versafine Onyx Black, SU Creamy Caramel
Paper: SU dp, CDS Cottonball White
Accessories: black embossing powder, CDS Designer Label Die, silver brads

No comments: