Saturday, July 2, 2011

Meet Design Team member Sharm!




Hello there!! I’m Sharm from the very sunny Malaysia! I’m a 28 year old mum to a very mischievous 2 yr old ;). I have a full time job, but this hobby’s really what keeps me going *LOL*
I’m a fun loving, outgoing girl with a zest for life who’s more than ready to make many new friends in this crafty word!!
I love all things handmade & dabble with variety of handmade hobbies that include card making, scrapping and jewelry making! :)
My all time favourite projects are altered ones as I love transforming something plain into something somewhat more attractive, and I do so love all things vintage! 
When it comes to the inspiration behind my work, it’s my daughter and gorgeous scrapbooking supplies that motivate me the most! :) Sending you lots of sunshine from Malaysia!


2 comments:

Angela Fehr said...

Hi Sharm! I'm a big fan of your projects!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Me too!!! LOVE what you do Sharm!