Sunday, July 3, 2011

Meet Design Team member Sheree!



Hi I'm Sheree from Sydney Australia... I'm 34 years old and engaged (to be married in April 2012) to a wonderful supportive man who puts up with my crazy scrapbooking/cardmaking addiction. I have a 10 year old DD Kaitlyn who is also very much my inspiration for all that I create.... I've been scrapping for around 9 years now and only just recently getting more into the card making side of things... although I will admit scrapping is still my main passion for all things creative.
Other than scrapping I love spending time in the outdoors weather camping, bushwalking, geocaching etc....I'm also an avid reader of all things murder mystery (Love a good scary thriller book).




1 comment:

Angela Fehr said...

Sheree, I love your layouts! You have a great colour sense!