Saturday, July 16, 2011

It feels like Fall!

I'm sure you've noticed that our newest stamp sets that the team has been working with are Halloween and Thanksgiving themed.  It's never too early to start planning if you're hosting.  And if your kids are helping with the projects, you might like having the extra time! :)  I know I need it!
Ellen made this simple, but beautiful Thanksgiving card with one of our new sets.

"I love these mini stamp sets. They are perfect for creating your own backgrounds, especially for cards since the images are scaled down ."

Image

Supplies:
Bazzill Kraft
Ink: Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Gel-a-tins
Die: Papertrey Ink (for window)
Twine: The Twinery

Karin used the Witchy Poo set to make this adorable treat box.  I think my kids will be wanting some of these for sure!

"I used the Silhouette gable box template for this box of treats, and Spellbinders dies to create the little label. The cute cat is from the new Halloween set which I loved working with - so many possibilities!!!."


Papers from BoBunny and Arkivet

No comments: