Thursday, June 23, 2011

More ideas for you!

Tomorrow we're going to start getting to know the gel-a-tins Design Team a little better, but today we have a card and a layout for you!

This sweet baby card is by Karin.  She used three different stamps from the Elephant Garden set to fit that baby theme and it's just lovely in purple!

This fab layout is by Angela. 

"I made one more project using the Spin Cycle stamp set - it is a great basic set for backgrounds, accents and more! I did this page on kraft cardstock, and then stamped the circles in navy and desert sand inks. I applied rub ons to the centers of some of the circles which worked really well!


The Spin Cycle circles are already distressed, a look that I love - and even more so when ink doesn't quite transfer onto the page in spots - it looks intentional!  I will be using the Spin Cycle set a lot - there is just so much you can do with it!"

No comments: