Saturday, June 25, 2011

Meet Design Team member Cassie!

We missed Cassie's birthday at the beginning of the month, so be sure to leave her some belated birthday wishes in the comments!

I am a stay-at-home homeschooling mom to two great kids, and the wife to a military man. We currently live in Columbus, GA, but I from Nebraska where I was born and raised. I graduated from the University of Nebraska at Lincoln. . .GO HUSKERS! I started stamping when I was 11, when my mother introduced it to me and my sister. We started out making our own Christmas gift tags and embossing them over our electric stove. I loved that and the memories were so great. I picked it all back up when my second child, my daughter, was only a few months old. I needed something that was just for me, so I did it for fun when I had time. I entered the world of blogging only a couple of years ago, and am so thankful that I did because I have met some wonderful people and it has really helped my style to grow! While I did scrap when my kids were little, I just don't do it anymore. I'm all cards now, and I would say that I am primarily a Clean and Simple gal. Although I've been known to dabble in the more intricate as well :)





1 comment: