Thursday, June 30, 2011

Meet Design Team member Natalie!






My name is Natalie Dever, stay at home mom to four mostly adorable children- whose faces occupy the majority of my scrapbook pages. I started scrapbooking soon after my oldest child was born (17 years ago!); I was invited to a Creative Memories workshop and was immediately hooked! I was introduced to D.O.T.S. (now Close to My Heart) about a year later and have been stamping ever since. I love doing anything paper and ink related from scrapbooking to cards to tags and gift packages...love it all!
I am a ‘reality’ TV junkie and almost NEVER miss an episode of Survivor. I am addicted to diet coke and taco pizza and I am always ready to read a good vampire love story.
I am so excited to be working with Gel-a-tins stamps!


1 comment:

Angela Fehr said...

Hi Natalie! Love your pop card!