Monday, June 27, 2011

Meet Design Team member Ellen!



I am so excited to be part of the Gel-a-Tins Design Team. I have been scrapbooking for almost six years now. It started out as a stamping hobby and then just naturally progressed into paper crafting in general. I love to create cards, layouts, mini albums and altered projects and find myself creating almost every day. I stamp on virtually every project, I cannot get enough of it! My days and nights are spent with my two boys, Owen and Henry, and my awesome husband, Brian. We also have two dogs, Max & Chase and you will see all of these guys as subject matter in my projects. They are such an inspiration to me! By day I work in Social Media and Marketing and also teach Business Classes at a local community college. I am so lucky that I found a way to combine my love of creating with paper and a full time job. Other than that, we travel a lot, love to wine taste, watch the Phillies, and hangout out with family and friends.

2 comments:

ellen s. said...

thanks guys! :):):)

Angela Fehr said...

Hi Ellen! Nice to "meet" you!