Monday, June 13, 2011

Many Thanks!

Today we have two very different, but very lovely cards made with the Many Thanks stamp set!  There are so many stamps in this set that the possibilities are endless!
 First, a card by Gladys.



This card uses the circle strip and I used the 'Many Thanks' circle sentiments and used my 1" circle punch to create the border and used the heart shape stamps in between to create my background. Next I punch starburst from Martha Stewart and stamp "4U" from 'Put a Cap on it.'


And now a card by Sharm...


Materials Used : My Mind's Eye Patterned Paper, gel-a-tins Many Thanks stamp set, Lace, Melody Ross Transparent Shapes, Handmade Flower Embellies, Spellbinders Scallop Lace Die

Don't forget that we're still trying to reach 250 fans over on Facebook!  Share our page with your friends and we'll do a giveaway when we reach our goal!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Both are wonderful and show such great versatility of the set :D

Angela Fehr said...

I love that a thank you set can be used so many different ways! Both these cards are CAS worthy!